Printing photographs may be as simple as ordering a pizza or more time consuming if you want to find the best solution for special photographs which you want to stand out. We have a solution for both options from our 2 suppliers.
Traditional and highly archival photographic prints, lasered or LED expose Kodak Endura paper which is then processed via an RA4 chemical process. Available as a print only.
A unique product with a very high gloss finish, saturated colours and nearly indestructible. Dye inks are infused directly into the surface of sheet metal, trimmed and finished ready to hang.
- Lightweight and strong aluminium substrate.
- A custom and unique floating hanger system.
- White and brushed silver base colours.
- Matte and high gloss surfaces.
Printed in Australia.
When you become our client your online gallery will be connected by default to this supplier.
Premium quality prints
HD printing option from our premium prints supplier enables reproduce extraordinary detail throughout an image. Unprecedented dynamic range, extremely high resolution, deep blacks, the plasticity of the skin tones, detailed shadows, vibrant colours and papers of extraordinary finish. The longevity of these prints is certified at 300 years by the JEITA institute.
- The ultra glossy finishing ensures vibrant colours.
- Elegant to the touch, virtually glow free and resistant to fingerprints.
Deep Matte Touch paper
- Silky paper that guarantees the perfect reproduction of colour.
- The best in terms of quality. Archival certified for museum-quality results.
We can send you our premium supplier price list on request or set a Zoom/Skype ordering consultation. In person design consultations are held at our office where we will customise your premium products order (minimum order for an in-person design consultation is $1000).