Corporate Event Photographers
Do you need a photographer for a corporate event in Sydney? With us, you get good quality professional service and two experienced photographers.
Are you in charge of booking a photographer for your corporate event?
We are offering you:
- Great looking photos & quality photography products
- Professional service - We are a family business - a team of two accredited professional photographers. We take pride in the photos that leave our home.
- Experienced photographers - You can sleep well knowing that your event is not our first one. Years in the photography business are your guarantee that you will get the results you want. We know how to blend effortlessly with your colleagues. We have a friendly approach and we make people feel comfortable and relaxed in front of the camera.
- Budget-friendly solution - see our event prices.
Some clients book us every year for their annual events - because they want certainty. The certainty that what was working last year will work again this year - and it does work.
We photograph all sorts of corporate events:
- Seminars and Conferences
- Trade Shows
- Company or Organization Milestones
- Team-Building Events
- Product Launch Events
- Board Meetings & Shareholder Meetings
Add us to your list of preferred photographers and all your business events are sorted.
What will happen next?
We all will have an opportunity to decide if our personalities and ideas are a good match. We will discuss your corporate event plans in detail and create a relevant offer for you based on the information provided.
Secure your date
If you decide to accept our offer, you can secure your event date in our calendar by paying a 30% non-refundable booking fee. Until the booking fee is received your date is open to all inquiries.
Pre-event online consultation
During this consultation, we go with you through your event day thoroughly to make sure that we know all foreseeable details.
Your booking is confirmed after you pay the balance payment of your booking. (No later than 4 weeks before your event).
Everything is ready for your event day.